Hotel voucher with an open date of arrival
Validity: until December 31, 2022, inclusive.
To purchase a certificate expires December 30, 2022, inclusive.
- Only an individual can buy a certificate. Any person who presents the certificate can use it.
- Certificates can be summarized.
- When purchasing a certificate, you need to pay 100% of its cost.
- The certificate cannot be exchanged for money, returned, or renewed. When it expires, it becomes invalid.
- If you lost your certificate, you can restore it by contacting the hotel.
- The certificate can be used only once, regardless of its denomination.
- The certificate can be used only if the reservation was made on the official website of the hotel, by phone +78124091852, +79667501852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org without intermediaries.
- If the cost of services is lower than the nominal value of the certificate, the remaining funds are not refunded. If the cost is higher than the nominal value of the certificate, you need to pay up to the final cost of the service.
- You can use the certificate if there are available rooms for the desired dates. In this case, the day of departure must be no later than the expiration date of the certificate.
- You can find out about the availability of rooms and book them on the official website of the hotel, by phone +78124091852, +79667501852 or by e-mail email@example.com.
- When booking a room through the hotel's website, write in the comments to the reservation: “Please take into account the valid certificate No. ”.
- Upon check-in, present the certificate to the administrator in printed or electronic form.